About Mark Rogers
Mark Rogers accepted Christ at the age of seven, and attended Christian schools from sixth through twelfth grades. After graduating from high school, he attended Tennessee Temple University.
He taught for three years in the Christian school and worked in the music ministry at Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenai, Alaska, under the ministry of Pastor Paul Ball.
Mark traveled full-time in music ministry for one year (1986), before moving to Fairbanks, Alaska, where he served for nine and one-half years as Music Director at Bible Baptist Church, under the ministry of Pastor Doug Duffett. He also taught Bible and history courses at the Christian school at Bible Baptist.
Mark has recorded twelve albums of Gospel music:
- Always Enough
- Favorites... By Request Volume 1
- Favorites... By Request Volume 2
- God With Us
- Without A Word
- He Gives A Song
- Songs To Remember
- Jesus Leads
- He Does All Things Well
- Every Need Supplied
- Wonderful Peace... More Songs to Remember
He began a full-time ministry of evangelism in September of 1996. Although music is a very important part of his ministry, the main emphasis is on the preaching of the Word of God with the goal of seeing souls saved and challenging Christians to serve God. Mark Rogers is committed to strengthening the ministry of local, independent, Baptist churches.
Statement of Faith
Mark Rogers believes:
- In the Holy Bible (KJV), as the Infallible, Inspired, Perfectly Preserved Word of God
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- In the Virgin Birth, Substitutional Atonement, and Bodily Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- In Salvation by Grace through Faith
- In the literal return of Christ in the air for His saints
- In a literal Hell for the lost and a literal Heaven for the saved
- In the local church as God's ordained institution for carrying out His plan in this world.